This is the crater rim of Klyuchevskaya Sopka (4800m), the highest active volcano of the northern hemisphere. Hot steam was rising from the crater on the left side of the picture. This steam then transformed into snowflakes falling down on me.
- 6720 x 4480 px, JPEG (9.5 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.