Shalom Harlow, 1993
Shalom Harlow, one of the greatest supermodel of the 90s, was an early muse of Jarrett's. Discovered at age 15 at a concert by The Cure, Harlow is known for her laidback persona and unconventional beauty.
This is the second photograph in a series of two. London, 1993.
- 6691 x 4494 px, JPEG (6.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation. What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commercial rights to this creation. Learn more.
- Upon purchase, this creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
- All sales are final.