Michael Nguyen is an artist who describes himself as a photographic poet. His work focuses on small, ordinary things but through the subjective lens, give them new perspectives, a new soul. Michael Nguyen's photography is the art of showing more than you can see. Making visible – worshipping the invisible, he walks with the third eye of a wanderer through the visual adventure of life.
J. D. Doria is an interdisciplinary artist who works and lives in Tel Aviv. Matter, its dynamic qualities and underestimated ‘imagination’, is the underlying metaphor and actual substance he uses while generating his works. Rather than painting, J.D Doria is “growing” images by the agency of materials (colors and mediums).
Massimo Franceschet is data scientist and generative artist. He uses data to mine information and to create artworks. His work is always a collaboration between human and machine, where the human part is roughly 80%. However, the remaining 20% is fundamental and it makes the difference between fine and generative art.
Vesa Peltonen is a Canadian artist, born in Finland. His artwork includes realism and abstract, with an eclectic style. Once an Art History and Media professor, Vesa has received awards in photography, painting and printmaking. In 2007 he won the City of Thunder Bay annual arts award.