***The Ártemis Doll
This is a artwork about ancient Greece, dolls were part of rituals that took place before marriage. The brides handed her doll to the goddess Ártemis as a symbol of the end of childhood.
*Photography, production and design, digital artwork.
- 2676 x 4000 px, JPEG (5.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Heidy Teixeira's Recent Collectors
|The Thinker||2 of 5||$60.48|
|Parallel World||1 of 1||Ξ0.25 ($60.63)|
|Angels Totem||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($237.05)|
|The Queen of Ether||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($239.05)|
|***Mut||2 of 3||Ξ0.33 ($78.61)|
|*Stardust||1 of 1||Undisclosed|