Rise of the machines
As AI evolves, so does the ability to create. Here the misty outline of such a creation, still attached by its umbilical, appears and develops into a fully formed harvester.
- 1200 x 1200 px, Video (23.5 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Richard Gillman's Recent Collectors
|Smokeless||2 of 20||$42.07|
|Metallic flow||1 of 1||Ξ1.2 ($409.93)|
|Inferno||1 of 1||Ξ1.1 ($375.77)|
|Folding Space||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($339.74)|
|Primal Plant||1 of 1||Ξ0.75 ($318.03)|
|Opal||1 of 1||Ξ0.75 ($318.03)|