Ever come across one of these rare giant "Road Owls" mostly found in the snowy climbs of the northern Rockies, but sometimes seen in and around the lower Sierra mountains... to this shot on my summer holidays.
- 3840 x 5760 px, JPEG (13.6 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
David Loblaw's Recent Collectors
|Unbroken||1 of 1||$85.49|
|Breaking Freedom||1 of 1||Ξ2 ($274.89)|
|Turning Point||1 of 1||Ξ0.38 ($52.10)|
|Empire State of Minds||1 of 1||Ξ0.4 ($54.84)|
|Tortoise Cove||1 of 1||Ξ0.4 ($54.84)|
|Lions Peak||1 of 1||Ξ0.36 ($49.35)|