Burning Down the $4000 Wall
Bitcoin was stuck under $4000 for a long time in 2019 and it began to show signs of a breakout the week before Game of Thrones' final season premiered. Coincidence? ... Yeah, probably. But that doesnt mean I couldn't squeeze a cool parody out of it.
- 3000 x 3000 px, PNG (13.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Luis Buenaventura's Recent Collectors
|The Hodler (Bitcoin: A Visual History 01-07-B)||3 of 10||Ξ0.25 ($94.73)|
|Burning Down the $4000 Wall||1 of 10||Ξ0.2 ($76.52)|
|The Hodler (Bitcoin: A Visual History 01-07-A)||1 of 1||Ξ1.5 ($549.29)|
|Genesis Block (Bitcoin: A Visual History 01-01-B)||8 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Tyrion 10000||3 of 5||$20.00|
|Genesis Block (Bitcoin: A Visual History 01-01-B)||9 of 10||Ξ0.25 ($93.24)|