Olmec colossal heads
The Olmec colossal heads are stone representations of human heads sculpted from large basalt boulders. They range in height from 1.17 to 3.4 metres (3.8 to 11.2 ft). The heads date from at least 900 BC and are a distinctive feature of the Olmec civilization of ancient Mesoamerica.
- 1050 x 1351 px, PNG (2.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Uriel Hernandez's Recent Collectors
|Coke||1 of 1||Ξ0.5 ($190.22)|
|Miguelon||2 of 75||Ξ0.108 ($42.73)|
|Miguelon||1 of 75||Ξ0.05 ($18.89)|
|Hal 9000||1 of 1||Ξ1.12 ($227.52)|
|Big Brother||1 of 1||Ξ0.4 ($85.05)|
|Jazz Music||1 of 1||Ξ0.3 ($72.33)|