The Transitive Properties of Music: A Frozen Moment
A frozen moment from The Transitive Properties or Music series, a steel structure created entirely from the interactions and collisions of musical notes sent out into the previously silent space.
- 2160 x 3840 px, PNG (40.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Brendan Dawes's Recent Collectors
|Typographic Data City: Paris||1 of 1||Ξ3 ($1,225.94)|
|Typographic Data City: Tokyo||1 of 1||Ξ3 ($1,225.94)|
|Typographic Data City: New York||1 of 1||Ξ3 ($1,225.94)|
|A Machine Dreams of Modernist Living: Dream Two||1 of 1||Ξ3 ($1,104.18)|
|Balaenoptera musculus||1 of 1||Ξ3 ($1,102.65)|
|The Form of Things Unseen||1 of 1||Ξ5 ($1,968.75)|