Puffins at Látrabjarg
Did a photo trip to the Westfjords of Iceland with 2 friends from China, the main purpose was to photograph the puffins and we were not disappointed.
Látrabjarg is probably the biggest puffin colony in the world and they are almost to easy to get close to.
- 5051 x 3367 px, JPEG (9.8 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.