Nature rarer uses yellow
Than another hue;
Saves she all of that for sunsets, —
Prodigal of blue,
Spending scarlet like a woman,
Yellow she affords
Only scantly and selectly,
Like a lover's words.
Poem by Emily Dickinson
- 8772 x 11748 px, JPEG (20.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
I love it
Arijanit Roci's Recent Collectors
|Desolation||2 of 10||$48.00|
|Morning Star||2 of 100||Undisclosed|
|Morning Star||2 of 100||Ξ0.1 ($42.48)|
|Redemption||5 of 100||Undisclosed|
|Redemption||5 of 100||Ξ0.1 ($40.45)|
|Little Blue and The Tiger||5 of 10||$30.00|