"The tree that never had to fight
For sun and sky and air and light,
But stood out in the open plain
And always got its share of rain,"
poem by Douglas Malloch
- 5772 x 7644 px, JPEG (24.6 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Arijanit Roci's Recent Collectors
|Auro of the forest||1 of 1||Ξ0.2 ($53.42)|
|Redemption||2 of 100||Ξ0.08 ($10.69)|
|Little Blue and The Tiger||2 of 10||Ξ0.12 ($16.03)|
|Lockhytta - The road||1 of 100||Ξ0.0391 ($5.12)|
|Penda||3 of 100||Ξ0.04 ($5.01)|
|Little Blue and The Tiger||1 of 10||Ξ0.09 ($11.28)|