Camellia Study. No 5.
The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle. ~ Anaïs Nin
This drawing was produced with graphite and coloured pencil, directly from life. ~Ally.
Drawing still in process.
- 800 x 800 px, JPEG (638.2 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland's Recent Collectors
|Be open to 'Sacred Space'||1 of 12||Undisclosed|
|Camellia Study. No 4.||1 of 12||Ξ0.39 ($57.96)|
|Tangles||2 of 5||$30.00|
|Spring Equinox.||1 of 12||Undisclosed|
|Tangles||1 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||2 of 5||Undisclosed|