This was made for my three sisters. Each head is replaced with a traditional symbol of the Ga adangbe people in Greater Accra region of Ghana. The symbols codify the philosophies and world view of these people.
- 2000 x 2000 px, JPEG (1.0 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.