Animated drawing in pencil mixed with layered nature photographs + digital highlights.
Relates to 'greenwise' & 'seeing squares' series.
Based on 'The Kiss' by abstract expressionist artist Edvard Munch (who also painted 'The Scream') and Gustav Klimt.
A static version, and a pop art version also exist.
- 1220 x 1080 px, Video (25.1 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Ade M. Campbell
Note: v. much hope people will go search online 'the kiss' (1897) , part of Munch's 'Frieze of Life', and preferably visit the real work at the Munch Museum. Such fluid art deserves to be seen in real life and can only ever be 'reflected' online. There is so much motion in Munch's works, many could be animated.
Ade M. Campbell's Recent Collectors
|Uniswap-Drop HODL Badge||1 of 5||Ξ0.2 ($67.49)|
|'The Strong Hand Badge 2020'||10 of 10||Ξ0.16 ($60.46)|
|The BurgerSwap NFT||1 of 5||Ξ0.15 ($50.61)|
|'The Strong Hand Badge 2020'||9 of 10||$50.00|
|'Strong (De-Fi) Hand 2020'||6 of 10||Ξ0.13 ($48.29)|
|Hodler's Candle (2020, animated)||1 of 10||Ξ0.11 ($42.28)|